Launching in 2019, Project Recovery has been set up to provide support and guidance to anyone who is suffering or impacted by alcohol or substance addiction, and encourage them to begin a life of recovery or find solace from our network of support.
Run solely by volunteers and with the blessings of Waheguru Ji, Project Recovery aims:
- To raise awareness of alcohol and substance addiction
- Encourage those who are suffering to reach out for support and guidance
In many communities, alcohol and substance addiction can be a taboo subject, which can prevent individuals and/or their families to ask for help. Project Recovery, will breakdown these barriers through our education programme and provide an easily accessible route to asking for help by contacting our confidential Helpline.
The Helpline will be operational in early 2019. However if you require support now, please do not suffer in silence and contact a member of our team at email@example.com
The first step towards recovering from any addiction is admitting to yourself there is a problem.
You are not alone “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try”
Project Recovery’s success can only be achieved through the support and commitment of our dedicated volunteers. As a result we are always looking for volunteers to get involved and help support the delivery of this project.
We require volunteers for a variety of roles, which include fundraising, marketing, project administration and Helpline support.
We also require the support of those who have experience or exposure in dealing with alcohol or substance addiction and are willing to help others begin their recovery journey.
If you have any professional or personal life experience that you feel could contribute towards this project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many ways to donate
We need your help in order to ensure Project Recovery can meet its objective and help as many people as possible.
Our future goals are to:
- Provide a 24-hour confidential Helpline for adults who require support with alcohol or substance addiction or have a family member that requires help.
- Provide recovery meetings using a proven method to help those still suffering.
- Establish a network of support for anyone affected by someone else’s drinking and or substance use.
- Establish treatment centres that will diagnose and provide treatment for individuals suffering from alcohol and substance addiction.
TEXT: SWAT15 and the amount you want to donate to 70070.
Alternatively, please donate via www.justgiving.com/campaign/project-recovery
in either a one off donation or you can set up a standing order to give monthly for a set period of time.
We really appreciate any donation you can give towards the project to give back to the community and encourage individuals and families to seek help.